1) Recent thrift store finds: a table top easel, a Gap flannel, and a floral purse. All for about $3 each!
2) Makeup brushes in a vintage whiskey glass. Plus a few of my beauty faves.
3) I recently finished graduate school for Nutrition...my degree arrived not too long ago. Finally!
4) Drawing on old playing cards.
5) Candles made from leftover wax from old candles. Don't you hate it when there's wax left, but the wick is too short to light? Michael's sells wicks, which you can hot glue to the bottom of a mini jar or candle holder. Melt wax remnants over low/medium heat, then carefully pour into the jar.
6) This scarf that I made from thrifted sweaters is saving me this winter.
7) My friends in Athletics playing a show in Danbury, CT. The last date of a mini tour they did.
8) Added a bear and a coyote the my collection of watercolor animals. Prints of these paintings are being made as I type this! I'm going to be selling them soon, most likely in a Big Cartel shop.
Happy Friday! For those of you in the North East, stay safe during this snow storm!
Follow me on Instagram: @kirsten_nunez