• Studs (or buttons)…it’s up to you!
• 1 pair of simple gloves *
• Pliers, scissors, needle, thread
• Fray Check – optional
*The gloves in this tutorial were $1 a pair at A.C. Moore. I thought I would need two pairs but ended up only using one!
Start off with a small rectangle at first, then cut more if desired. You can always try them on and figure out where you’d like your embellishments.
• Use crystal or pearl buttons for a pair of gloves perfect for a holiday party.
• Brass or wood buttons will give a more natural, boho look.
• Use two pairs of different colored gloves, and alternate the fabric strips with the other pair to make two pairs that are embellished AND multicolored.